Turmeric honey milk has been used for many years to help promoting good sleep and to boost the immune system. It is a delicious beverage that I drink almost every night and that have helped me a lot!
Here I show you how I make it!
- Milk – 1 cup (I use regular milk, but you can use coconut milk, soy milk or almond milk if you are lactose intolerant or vegan)
- Turmeric (fresh or powder) – 2 tea spoons:
- Black pepper – ½ tea spoon (black pepper will help our body absorb the turmeric’s benefits)
- Honey – 1 spoon
How to make it:
Put the milk in a small pan and bring it to a warm temperature then add the turmeric and the black pepper and keep mixing it well until it boils .
Poor the turmeric milk in a cup and let it cool down. After it reaches a good temperature add the honey and enjoy it!
PS: don’t add the honey while boiling the milk or immediately after taking it away from the hit because this will make it lose many of its properties. Make sure you add it into the beverage just a moment before you drink it.
This delicious evening drink will improve your sleep, relax your body and your mind.
Furthermore this is an excellent natural way to boost your immune system:
- Honey is a natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial source;
- Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Drink it every night for about a month to start seeing its benefits!
Try it and let me know what you think or let me know if you prepare it differently or add other ingredients!
Thank you so much for raeding, See you soon!